Re: [BUG][REGRESSION] mangled display since -rc1

From: Jani Nikula
Date: Mon Nov 07 2016 - 03:24:56 EST

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016, Martin Kepplinger <martink@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did not file a bug in bugzilla yet. I haven't given up that we can fix
> this here before the release. I've ignored it the last few days though.

You say it like filing the bug report and having the bug fixed are
mutually exclusive things...

Pretty please? It's easier for us to direct folks at the bug, with
history and logs in one place. I realize only Daniel and me were Cc'd
here, not intel-gfx list.

Also, please double check your bisect. Not sure why the finger points at
i915 when the bisect points at iommu merge.

BR,
Jani.