[GIT PULL] Btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Nov 04 2016 - 13:28:34 EST

Hi Linus,

My for-linus-4.9 branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus-4.9

Has some fixes that Dave Sterba collected. We held off on these last
week because I was focused on the memory corruption testing.

I had asked you about pulling this directly from Dave, and you can skip
my merge commit here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/linux.git for-4.9-rc3

I'll probably have the merge commit when I nail down a fix for the crash
Dave Jones triggered with trinity, but wanted to let you pick.

Wang Xiaoguang (3) commits (+10/-2):
btrfs: pass correct args to btrfs_async_run_delayed_refs() (+2/-2)
btrfs: fix WARNING in btrfs_select_ref_head() (+3/-0)
btrfs: make file clone aware of fatal signals (+5/-0)

Dan Carpenter (1) commits (+4/-4):
Btrfs: remove some no-op casts

Liu Bo (1) commits (+8/-1):
Btrfs: kill BUG_ON in do_relocation

Goldwyn Rodrigues (1) commits (+7/-2):
btrfs: qgroup: Prevent qgroup->reserved from going subzero

Total: (6) commits (+29/-9)

fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c | 3 +++
fs/btrfs/extent_io.c | 8 ++++----
fs/btrfs/inode.c | 13 +++++++++----