Re: Hexagon-setup: Combine four seq_printf() calls into one call in show_cpuinfo()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Fri Oct 21 2016 - 14:50:30 EST

> When the author of the semantic patch language is telling you to stand down,

The collaboration evolved between Julia and me during the years somehow.
Different software development opinions occur then as usual.
Further opinions from contributors like you can eventually show variations
between disagreement and acceptance.

> and you still want to try to argue for blind application of patches,

I guess that we have got different views about "blind" tries.

> we have a really big problem.

I hope that potential communication difficulties can still be resolved.

> Especially when some of your patches have actually introduced bugs.

I assume that these incidents could be clarified further, couldn't they?

Regards,
Markus