Re: pinctrl_cherryview: massive error messages (handle_bad_irq)

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Thu Oct 20 2016 - 08:22:13 EST

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Mika Westerberg
<mika.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Currently I am using BIOS v1.22. Recently Acer released v1.23. I could
>> test if the BIOS update solves the problem.
>
> Please try that first.
>
> If that does not work, then I we may be able to mask all interrupts up
> to nirqs - 1 but I first would like to check if the BIOS upgrade helps.

So the problem is that after coming back from sleep, the BIOS
or hardware defaults have suddenly unmasked an unused interrupt
so it starts littering the log with its spurious IRQs?

How annoying.

I hope you find the right solution to this.

Yours,
Linus Walleij