Re: GPU-DRM-TTM: Fine-tuning for several function implementations

From: Christian KÃnig
Date: Fri Sep 23 2016 - 06:38:17 EST

Am 23.09.2016 um 12:20 schrieb SF Markus Elfring:
Additional to that I don't really see the point in renaming some of the jump labels,
I am suggesting changes for another collateral software evolution.

if you call it "restart" or "lock_restart" doesn't make much difference.
Do other identifiers fit better to a specification from the document "CodingStyle"
like the following?

No, not really.

"…
Choose label names which say what the goto does or why the goto exists.
…"

Does this wording need any more adjustments?

Of hand I can't find any better wording.

It's just the names like "out" or "restart" perfectly explain why the labels exists. So they fulfill this requirement from the coding style as far as I can see.

So why do you want to change them?

Regards,
Christian.

Regards,