Re: [m32r] undefined reference to `printk'

From: Sudip Mukherjee
Date: Sun Sep 18 2016 - 18:57:19 EST

Hi Fengguang,
On Sunday 11 September 2016 02:16 AM, Fengguang Wu wrote:
Sorry m32r looks orphaned and there is no maintainer to CC
such arch related error report..

Yes, its a pity that it has no maintainer. I have tried to contact the previous maintainer (Hirokazu Takata) but without any success. Even people at Renesas told me that there is no information regarding this in their internal wiki/site also.

I'll stop sending old errors on m32r if no one raise concerns.

Please cc me on these errors. I will do whatever is possible to do without a hardware.

BTW, i have been looking for a board based on m32r arch and have asked many people for any information, but no luck till now. Please do let me know if you have any information on how to get a board.

regards
sudip