HELP A REFUGEE.

From: KI AB
Date: Tue Sep 06 2016 - 09:52:45 EST

--
Hello,

My name is Sindiy Abiu,I am a refugee from South Sudan and I am living in
Republic Of Togo in a refugee camp that is so overcrowded. I am here because
my father revealed a secret to me before he died few years ago about a
fortune that he has with a bank here in Togo. He deposited an amount of USD
11.2 Million Dollars in a bank here which is in a suspense deposit and I am
contacting you to help me to confidentially transfer the funds to your
country so that you can help me to travel to meet with you so that you can
guide me to a great future through investments and education.

I am 21 years and I will be willing to give you 40% of the total money as
soon as it is transferred and in your custody.My father was a peaceful
person and a Gold merchant for many years before his painful death, I will
like you to help me in good spirit.I do not know you in person but I have
came across your email on the internet and I decided to contact you for this
help.

You have to reply to me as soon as you can so that I will communicate
further with you to give you more details.

I await for your quick email reply soon.

Sindiy Abiu

Message sent using Micso France Webmail