Re: sparc: bpf_jit: Rename jump labels in bpf_jit_compile()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Sun Sep 04 2016 - 03:33:56 EST

>> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/Documentation/CodingStyle?id=865a1caa4b6b886babdd9d67e7c3608be4567a51
>
> You seem to lack understanding of the difference between absolute
> requirements and "advice".
>
> As Sparc maintainer I can choose to not take this "advice",
> and I so choose to do so.

Your conclusion can be fine in principle.

I am just curious on how much further software development "fun" the recent update
by a topic like "CodingStyle: Clarify and complete chapter 7" will trigger.

> If you want to be completely ignored by me,

I hope that this action does not need to happen.

> then keep arguing the way you are right now.

I guess that I will stumble on more software improvement opportunities
you find harder to become comfortable with.

Regards,
Markus