Re: MAINTAINERS without commits in the last 3 years

From: Joe Perches
Date: Thu Sep 01 2016 - 12:02:39 EST

On Thu, 2016-09-01 at 14:58 +0200, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 08:17:50PM +0000, Luck, Tony wrote:
> >
> > Agreed.  I don't have a box to test, so I can't take on this driver. But leaving
> > it in tree for a while longer doesn't hurt (much ... it seems to get a tree-wide
> > cleanup patch about once a year ... which doesn't sound like a crushing
> > overhead).
> Here it is:

Thanks Borislav.

I have the same thing locally and was going to send
it in a couple weeks with a larger series for all the
other bounces after trying to contact the bouncees at
other possible email addresses.

I was going to send all the updates via Andrew Morton.

If you want to apply this one first, that's fine by me.