Re: PROBLEM: network data corruption (bisected to e5a4b0bb803b)

From: alexmcwhirter
Date: Tue Jul 26 2016 - 14:27:00 EST

On 2016-07-26 09:59, Christian Lamparter wrote:
Thanks, I gave the program a try with my WNDA3100 and a WN821N v2 devices.
I did not see any corruptions in any of the tests though. Can you tell me
something about your wireless network too? I would like to know what router
and firmware are you using? Also important: what's your wireless configuration?
(WPA?, CCMP or TKIP? HT40, HT20 or Legacy rates? ...)

Probably the quickest and easiest way to get that information is by running
the following commands as root, when you are connected to your wifi network
and post the results:
# iw dev wlan0 link
# iw dev wlan0 scan dump

(You can of course remove your device's MACs, but please do it consistently).

Regards,
Christian

I wonder if this is something that is only affecting certain NIC's? For example, it see this issue on sun4u boxes with tigon3 and hme interfaces. But on my sun4v boxes that have e1000 interfaces everything works fine.