Re: [v4,4/8] char: rpmb: provide user space interface

From: JÃrÃme Forissier
Date: Thu Jun 02 2016 - 09:45:08 EST

Hi Tomas,

On 06/01/2016 11:41 PM, Winkler, Tomas wrote:
> The user space API is achieved via single synchronous IOCTL.
> The request is submitted in in_frames_ptr pointer and received
> in out_frames_ptr.

I like this, because it's exactly what I wish existed when I wrote the
eMMC RPMB back-end for OP-TEE secure storage [1] ;-)

Same goes for patch 5/8 "char: rpmb: add RPMB simulation device": with
this I could just drop my custom simulation layer.

So, this goes in the right direction IMHO.

[1]
https://github.com/OP-TEE/optee_client/blob/master/tee-supplicant/src/rpmb.c

--
Jerome