Pharma Agent Required.

From: Thymes Pharmaceutical
Date: Tue May 24 2016 - 17:30:32 EST

My name is Luke Cameron, I work with Thymes Plants Pharmaceutical Company based in UK. My Company is urgently in need of a herbal material for medical production. This material is sold to Companies in Europe and America at a very high rate due to limited source of supply. But I have discovered that the same material is available in India and sold at a much cheaper rate. I believe this is an opportunity to make good financial profit, so I need an honest and reliable person to partner with me in this business. If interested please reply for more details.
Regards,
Luke Cameron.