Re: X-Gene: Unhandled fault: synchronous external abort in pci_generic_config_read32

From: Sudeep Holla
Date: Wed Apr 13 2016 - 09:29:23 EST

On 13/04/16 14:21, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 10:58:18AM +0100, Sudeep Holla wrote:
Hi,

(sorry for replying on the old thread, but I found it could be related
to the issue
I have now)

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Bjorn Helgaas <bhelgaas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

Our latest U-Boot is 1.15.15, but U-Boot 1.15.12 is already a good
version to use. Are you running any PCIe traffic test when the error
happens?

Nope, the machine was either idle or running a reboot test; no PCIe stress
test or anything.

Was there any conclusion on this ?
I am having similar issue[1] on my Juno with sky2 PCIe driver during reboot.

We found that the unhandled faults occurred when using an extender
card. After removing the extender card, we didn't see the faults any
more.

Thanks for the response. It's not related then, I saw report referencing
reboot tests and hence linked them together. Sorry for the noise.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=146046999701956&w=2