Re: [GIT PULL] RCU changes for v4.6

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Mar 15 2016 - 15:10:16 EST

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Paul E. McKenney
<paulmck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On the quick quizzes, if you want me to get rid of them, they are gone.

You don't have to remove them (but I do think cartoons etc should be).

But dammit, you don't need to duplicate a big file or use a
non-standard format for something as trivial as a quiz.

There are *trivial* solutions to this:

- just move the answer in the html file (or to another html file past a link).

- or just make the answer be in text using the background color (have
people select the text to see it)

- or make the answer be in a tiny font and make people use "ctrl-+"
or whatever.

None of these require a non-standard format and munging and duplication.

Linus