[GIT PULL v2 rcu/next] memory-barriers.txt commits for 4.6

From: Paul E. McKenney
Date: Tue Mar 15 2016 - 11:46:46 EST

Hello, Ingo,

This series consists of changes to memory-barriers.txt, that is, the
contents of the earlier documentation-series pull request, but leaving
out the controversial Documentation/RCU/Design changes.

I do not expect to have Documentation/RCU/Design commits for the
current merge window. In fact, in view of the no-diagrams and
no-quizzes restrictions, I don't see a way to improve on comments
in the source code. I therefore I expect that I will drop that work
entirely. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do with the existing
Documentation/RCU/Design/Requirements, up to and including "git rm",
please let me know.

The memory-barriers.txt commits are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulmck/linux-rcu.git for-mingo

for you to fetch changes up to 65f95ff2e41a32dd190cf28e3abb029625eef968:

documentation: Clarify compiler store-fusion example (2016-03-14 15:52:19 -0700)

Paul E. McKenney (7):
documentation: Fix control dependency and identical stores
documentation: Fix memory-barriers.txt section references
documentation: Remove obsolete reference to RCU-protected indexes
documentation: Subsequent writes ordered by rcu_dereference()
documentation: Distinguish between local and global transitivity
documentation: Add alternative release-acquire outcome
documentation: Transitivity is not cumulativity

SeongJae Park (1):
documentation: Clarify compiler store-fusion example

Documentation/memory-barriers.txt | 141 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------