Re: [GIT PULL] RCU changes for v4.6

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Mar 14 2016 - 18:12:29 EST

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 3:55 AM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> (Note the somewhat larger .html/.htmlx files about RCU data structures - let us
> know if you think they are over the top.)

I don't think they are over the top because they are *large*.

I don't want to pull them because they seem to be totally pointlessly
*duplicate*,

I don't want to see the same stuff twice.

Either you do html, or you do htmlx. But in no case do you do *both*.

And quite franklty, since the only point of that seems to be the whole
"quiz" thing, I erally think this should go away.

No more of these silly cute pictures, or cute html tricks with quizzes.

Do *documentation*, not games!

Not pulled.

Linus