Possible Spam : Investment Manager Requested

From: Craig Delport, Esq.
Date: Thu Mar 10 2016 - 11:39:27 EST

Hello,

We are facilitating for a private investor who has interest to do business relative to long term investments for the period of 10-15 years.

My client is interested to invest a large sums of money in your Country. We would want to get advice and suggestions from you as to which fields of investment would be most lucrative in your Country to enable us determine which field to concentrate on.

We wish to enter into partnership with you and invest the funds in your Country via your company. There would be remuneration for you if you choose to partake in this proposition and this will be discussed.

If you are interested in the business proposal please provide answers to the questions above to enable us determine how to proceed.

Yours Sincerely.

Craig Delport, Esq.
Delport Craig Attorney
craigdelport.esq@xxxxxxxxx