Business Proposal From Abdulla Jasim

From: Abdulla Jasim
Date: Tue Mar 08 2016 - 13:12:35 EST

Greetings Dear.,

I have a transaction which i will need your assistance because i have
know where else to turn to now. It involves the transfer of (USD150M)
with (350kg of gold) into your account from a bank here. The source of
the fund and gold is from my late client who was a companion to former
Libyan president Col Muammer Gaddafi and Gaddafi was using him to run
transactions globally and the bottom line is that my client was
assassinated by President Muammar Gaddafi at the end in order to cover
his tracts for confidentiality. I really need your trust and
assistance to get these funds and gold transfer to you in your country
for our mutual benefits. Email me today for more information on the transaction.

Regards
Mr.Abdulla Jasim