Re: mmc: Add CONFIG_MMC_BLOCK_MAX_SPEED

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Mon Feb 22 2016 - 01:46:17 EST

Hi!

On Thu 2016-02-04 12:29:07, Mark Salyzyn wrote:
> When CONFIG_MMC_BLOCK_MAX_SPEED is enabled, Expose max_read_speed,
> max_write_speed and cache_size controls to simulate a slow eMMC device.
> The boot default values for each respectively are
> CONFIG_MMC_BLOCK_MAX_READ_SPEED, CONFIG_MMC_BLOCK_MAX_WRITE_SPEED and
> CONFIG_MMC_BLOCK_CACHE_SIZE respectively; and if not defined are
> 0 (off), 0, (off) and 4 MB also respectively.

Extra , after 0.

Dunno. At minimum, I'd call the option something like
"MMC_DEBUG_MAX_SPEED" and the speeds should be really controlled via
/sys or something...

...and ... is there reason to limit it to mmc devices? Making
harddrive slow would make it useful for testing, too...

...and you have the /sys interface. Drop the config options?

Best regards,
Pavel