Re: Fix preempt-rt on AT91

From: Jean-Denis Girard
Date: Thu Feb 18 2016 - 15:16:51 EST

Hi Alexandre,

Le 16/01/2016 16:23, Alexandre Belloni a Ãcrit :
> Preemp-rt on at91 has multiple issues:

I'd like to use Linux RT on a Acme Arietta (AT91SAM9G25). I tried
4.4.1-rt6, but it does not boot, I get absolutely no message on the
debug port interface. I'm a complete newbie on Linux RT, so I may well
have done something wrong, but the same kernel config without
CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT runs fine.

I'm a bit confused about what is needed for running 4.4.1-rt6 on this
board: it seems some of your patches got merged, could you please
clarify the situation? Are there some peripherals not supported (I
mainly need ADC and PWM)?

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux SystÃmes Linux en PolynÃsie franÃaise
http://www.sysnux.pf/ TÃl: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.79.75.27