Re: mfd: smsc-ece1099: Fine-tuning for smsc_i2c_probe()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Tue Jan 12 2016 - 06:03:24 EST

> In my inbox, your set looks like this:

Thanks for your information. - I find the display correct.

> ... which is unconventional and pretty confusing.

Do you request that I should resend my four update suggestions
for different components as a single patch series for the software
area "drivers/mfd"?

> I fear you are sending these patches manually, using your mail client.

I admit that I am doing this usually.

> You should instead be creating patches with `git format-patch`

This happens also â

> and sending them using `git send-email`.

I prefer other software tools for this task so far.

Regards,
Markus