Re: completion queue abstraction V2

From: Doug Ledford
Date: Wed Dec 23 2015 - 14:44:31 EST

On 12/07/2015 03:51 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> This series adds a new RDMA core abstraction that insulated the
> ULPs from the nitty gritty details of CQ polling. See the individual
> patches for more details.
>
> Note that this series should be applied on top of my
> "IB: merge struct ib_device_attr into struct ib_device" patch and the
> MR cleanups.

This has been applied, although I used the clean version from your git
repo that didn't depend on the previous patch this one relied upon.

The same comment I made to Christoph Lameter would be helpful here:
please include the v1/v2 in your --subject-prefix you pass to git.
Patchworks does not preserve cover letters nor propagate flags from
cover letter to patch series :-/

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD