Re: Indent issus in kernel module development

From: chunguang qu
Date: Sat Dec 19 2015 - 00:51:02 EST

Yes, I just tried `scripts/Lindent` and it has the same problem.

I had compared the source of `Lindent` with `-linux` option of
`indent` long time ago, there's seems no major difference.
So i used `indent -linux <file>` above.

Thanks for your advice about `emace`, but `vi` is my only editor for
dozens of years.

--
[Kevin Q (ChunGuang Qu)](mailto:quchunguang@xxxxxxxxx) [public
key](http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5B06DCA77BEF043B)