Re: linux-next: rebase of the drm-panel tree

From: Thierry Reding
Date: Fri Dec 18 2015 - 01:44:39 EST

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 09:17:29AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> I noticed that you have rebased the drm-panel tree today. Unfortunately,
> Dave merged the previous version of your tree :-(

And I had hoped to have been fast enough. Sorry for the mess.

> So, now in linux-next today, we are going to have 2 copies of all theose
> patches, plus at least 2 of the patches have beenm changed in you new
> version so there will probably be conflicts.

Yes, there were two changes (in two patches) which moved device tree
bindings from a deprecated location to the new one.

> Please either go back to the old version, or just rebase what you have
> now on top of Dave's drm tree.

I'll revert to the old version and apply the changes as a separate patch
on top.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thierry