Re: [patch RESEND] atp870u: 64 bit bug in atp885_init()

From: Dan Carpenter
Date: Wed Dec 09 2015 - 12:49:03 EST

We should add a tag to indicate that we are sending a patch for a crappy
driver.

IMHO-this-driver-is-garbage: Your Name <email>

If it got 10 votes of no confidence it would be moved to staging and
then deleted.

Anyway, realistically, let's just apply this fix. It's tempting to
think we could delete all atp885 related code, but maybe people are
still using it with 32 bit kernels. Or someone could delete it, but I'm
not brave enough to be the one to do it.

regards,
dan carpenter