[BUG REPORT] 4.4-rc4 Fritzes at times

From: jeff merkey
Date: Tue Dec 08 2015 - 14:47:23 EST

Can't get any trace or dump of this problem, but once and while (after
running builds) the system fritzes and claims it cannot load anything
and acts like its OOM. It's like the paging is fritzed or something.
It's only happened twice and only after the system was running
concurrent linux builds for hours on end. I have seen others
reporting similar behaviors so I am assuing someone will get to the
bottom of it soon.

Running Centos 7 with 4.4-rc4 on a 4 core AMD 64