[PSEUDOPATCH] rename is_compat_task

From: Andy Lutomirski
Date: Mon Dec 07 2015 - 18:13:24 EST

Hi all-

Every time I look at is_compat_task, I cringe. That function
determines whether we're in a compat syscall, not whether we're in a
compat task. There are probably architectures (arm64?) under which
these are the same conditions, but they are definitely *not* the same
thing on x86.

Can we just fix it? I propose the following patch:

$ find -type f |xargs sed -i -e 's/is_compat_task/in_compat_syscall/g'

If there's general agreement, can we do that at the end of the next
merge window?

I could also send a patch series to add in_compat_syscall, change all
the users, then delete the old stuff, but that seems overcomplicated
for something that's literally just renaming a token.

--Andy