Re: use-after-free in ip6_xmit

From: Eric Dumazet
Date: Mon Dec 07 2015 - 10:22:57 EST

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, seems to be fixed on master of
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net.git. Just
> can't pull in all fixes from all trees. Sorry.
> When will it be merged into Linus tree?

As I said, they are already in Linus tree, part of linux-4.4-rc4,
released yesterday.

I would like to remind you lkml and netdev have thousands of subscribers,
so please do not flood them with duplicates, especially considering
you were CC on all
the patches I cooked to address your original report.

So you knew patches were on their way.

commit 071f5d105a0ae93aeb02197c4ee3557e8cc57a21
Merge: 2873d32ff493 e3c9b1ef78eb
Author: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Dec 3 16:02:46 2015 -0800

Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net