linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Dec 07 2015 - 03:06:31 EST

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

arch/x86/mm/pgtable.c

between commit:

d6ccc3ec9525 ("x86/paravirt: Remove paravirt ops pmd_update[_defer] and pte_update_defer")

from the tip tree and commit:

275461f0db1f ("x86, thp: remove infrastructure for handling splitting PMDs")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the function (pmdp_splitting_flush) removed by
the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx