linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Dec 06 2015 - 20:46:44 EST

Hi Al,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in:

fs/overlayfs/inode.c

between commit:

0f7ff2dabbc9 ("ovl: get rid of the dead code left from broken (and disabled) optimizations")

from Linus' tree and commit:

58809fadd08b ("broken permission checks in overlayfs ->setattr()")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (I used the name ovl_copy_up_truncate from Linus' tree instead of ovl_copy_up_last) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx