We hope this email finds you well

From: Richard
Date: Fri Dec 04 2015 - 09:09:00 EST

Congratulations!

How are you doing today ? We hope this email finds you well.

Your email is among the 5 email addresses selected by a Google powered email newsletter software operated by registered British freelance tech experts upon our request to receive a cash donation of £1million from our family, payable by our affilate payout bank as part of ongoing celebrations to mark our massive Euromillions win. A win which made us the 10th British EuroMillions winners. We are glad about our win and we would like to give something back, a good reason why we are conducting this email financial donation project. Perhaps you might feel sceptical, find more info here;

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell

To receive this financial donation from our family via our affiliate payout bank, please reply for details on how to claim.

Richard & Angela Maxwell (retired)

©2015 The Maxwells Email Financial Support Project. All Rights Reserved.