Re: A new, fast and "unbreakable" encryption algorithm

From: Ismail Kizir
Date: Fri Dec 04 2015 - 04:42:32 EST

Clemens,

You really don't know what you are talking about. Don't you? :)
And this is my last mail about the subject. I don't want to keep the list busy.
The original, unencrypted "plaintext" file was all zeroes.
When I uploaded to blogspot, it appeared all "red" and it still is.
And it has not any "red" cyphertext :)
http://ismail-kizir.blogspot.com.tr/2015/11/visual-proofs-of-hohha-dynamic-xor.html