Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the block tree

From: Matias BjÃrling
Date: Thu Dec 03 2015 - 03:39:13 EST

On 12/02/2015 10:07 PM, Jens Axboe wrote:
Looks like I didn't test with CONFIG_NVM enabled, and neither did
the build bot.

Most of this is really weird crazy shit in the lighnvm support, though.

Struct nvme_ns is a structure for the NVM I/O command set, and it has
no business poking into it. Second this commit:

commit 47b3115ae7b799be8b77b0f024215ad4f68d6460