rhashtable: how to deal with that rhashtable_lookup_insert_key return -EBUSY

From: Xin Long
Date: Fri Nov 20 2015 - 00:14:23 EST

when I use rhashtable_lookup_insert_key, sometimes it will return -EBUSY.
im not sure if there is a good way to workabout it.
or I should just try again and again until it's inserted successfully ?

I have seen some use in kernel by now, but it seems that no one consider
this issue for their cases. but it indeed exists in my case.

did I use it incorrectly or something else ?

Thanks.