Re: A new, fast and "unbreakable" encryption algorithm

From: Ismail Kizir
Date: Thu Nov 19 2015 - 09:05:23 EST

Lukasz, Clemens, Herald, Others Linux and Open Source Enthusiasts:

You are all invited to collaboratively improve our encryption algorithm at:
https://github.com/ikizir/HohhaDynamicXOR

Write down every weaknesses you find, every idea to improve; every
code piece you think necessary.
Let us not disturb kernel group anymore.
Thank you very much in advance