Re: A new, fast and "unbreakable" encryption algorithm

From: Ismail Kizir
Date: Thu Nov 19 2015 - 07:31:40 EST

Francly Lucasz,

I am not an expert and never claimed it.
And I accept it's vulnerable to side channel attacks like the one you mentioned.
With this occasion, I want to emphasize one point:
I don't claim that the my algorithm is perfect.
But, take a look at this:

But, I am sure, this "dynamic key model" is the right way to follow
for the encyption.
You are all on the top of the "IT food chain" guys.
It is a GPLed algorithm and code.
Let's develop it ourselves for ourselves.
Let's think together.
For example; Clemens's "all zero" file is another weak point. I am
thinking about it too.
Help me. Criticise the algorithm. wrote you all to be criticised.
Show me the weaknesses Let's think together and get it better.
Some people think that's not the right place for this discussions and
they may be right. Write me privately please. And I am constantly
updating the code on
http://ismail-kizir.blogspot.com.tr/2015/11/hohha-dynamic-xor-algorithm-source-code.html

Ismail Kizir
CTO, Hohha Internet Services Ltd.