linux-next inclusion request for mac80211

From: Johannes Berg
Date: Tue Nov 17 2015 - 10:14:25 EST

Hi Stephen,

Could you please add my mac80211 and mac80211-next trees, found at

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git

with their 'master' branches to linux-next?

These trees are feeding net and net-next respectively, but I don't
always send them immediately and it'd be good to have early integration
with other things happening elsewhere, in particular of course with the
wifi drivers found in wireless-drivers{,-next}.

Thanks,
johannes