[GIT PULL] Discard regression fix for 4.3

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Oct 28 2015 - 00:15:05 EST

Hi Linus,

This is a fix for a discard performance issues on a particular NVMe
device. I originally thought this regression was introduced prior to
this merge window and wanted to just make it part of the 4.4 merge
window patches and mark it stable, but it has in fact been introduced in
this series. So it should have been part of the pull yesterday, but here
it is today. It's pretty straight forward and has been tested and
reviewed carefully, so I feel fine including it at this point.

Please pull to get this single patch.

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Ming Lin (1):
block: re-add discard_granularity and alignment checks

Jens Axboe