Re: Applied "regulator: tps6520x: add dt support for tps6502x regulator" to the regulator tree

From: Mark Brown
Date: Tue Oct 27 2015 - 21:06:33 EST

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 09:19:25AM +0900, Mark Brown wrote:
> The patch
>
> regulator: tps6520x: add dt support for tps6502x regulator
>
> has been applied to the regulator tree at
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regulator.git

...and dropped since we already have a patch in -next converting the
tps65023 (which should really have been the subject prefix) driver to
device tree. :( If there are any improvements are needed for that then
please submit incremental patches.

Please always submit patches against the latest development code
(typically whatever is in -next), doing so would have avoided this issue.