*****SPAM***** MEDIUM * Representative/collecting Agent Needed:DL

From: Jinjing Honghui
Date: Tue Oct 20 2015 - 01:34:14 EST

Good day to you,

It is my pleasure to forward the following offer of Appointment to you . We are a Chinese/Japanese based company who specializes in the production of Heavy duty lifting equipment, We are in search of a Reputable Company/Individual that can act as our Company sales representative/collecting agent in Canada and USA (help as a link between us and our clients in your geographical region). We would be obliged if you could render your services to us and get paid monthly with additional commission without leaving or affecting your present job.If interested, kindly indicate by sending an email to: upon your response to this letter you would be briefed on more details.

Yours Sincerely
Jinjing Honghui,
Recruitment Manager.