What to do when maintainers are unavailable?

From: Luca Risolia
Date: Sat Oct 17 2015 - 16:48:15 EST

Hi people,

we properly submitted some kernel patches (adding mmap support to CUSE) to the FUSE mailing list some months ago and have been asking for their inclusion in the FUSE tree since then, but got no feedbacks, no replies at all from the maintainers. We would like to have these patches reviewed and possibly included in the mainline kernel in reasonable time.

Who should we submit our patches to in this case, as silence from the maintainers is not going to help?

Thanks