Re: Unable to link 4.3-rc1: undefined reference to `native_machine_crash_shutdown'

From: Piotr Karbowski
Date: Tue Sep 15 2015 - 11:19:17 EST

Hi,

On 09/14/2015 11:50 PM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
This has been happening for awhile now and has been reported several times.
Also there have been 2 or 3 patches posted to fix it... so what will it take
to get a fix merged? anyone?

Well, I have the exact same .config for 4.2 and it does works, so something changed between 4.2 and 4.3-rc1 that cause it, in my very case.

As for the fixes, has them been rejected or ignored? Can you point me to them please?

-- Piotr.