Re: [GIT PULL] target updates for v4.3-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Sep 11 2015 - 17:29:13 EST

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
<nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (RESENDING)

This is not a re-send as far as I'm concerned. I've not seen the
original. The last email I saw from you was from Aug 18, the subject
being "target fixes for v4.2-rc7".

I also don't think I saw this in my spam-box. The gmail spam trapping
has actually been working fairly well, and I've been checking it. I
also don't find your email on the web in any mail archives, but maybe
you changed the subject line.

In other words, I think you never sent it originally, or there's
something wrong at your end and you sent it but it never went out. Or
maybe google hates you *so* much that it not only marks you as spam
and hides it, but even hides you from web searches.

Hmm.

Linus