[GIT PULL] Btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Sep 11 2015 - 14:44:13 EST

Hi Linus,

We have a few more for the btrfs tree in my for-linus-4.3 branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus-4.3

These are small cleanups, and also some fixes for our async worker
thread initialization.

I was having some trouble testing these, but it ended up being a
combination of changing around my test servers and a shiny new schedule
while atomic from the new start/finish_plug in writeback_sb_inodes().

That one only hits on btrfs raid5/6 or MD raid10, and if I wasn't
changing a bunch of things in my test setup at once it would have
been really clear. Fix for writeback_sb_inodes() on the way as well.

Zhao Lei (4) commits (+66/-88):
btrfs: Remove noused chunk_tree and chunk_objectid from scrub_enumerate_chunks and scrub_chunk (+2/-8)
btrfs: Cleanup for btrfs_calc_num_tolerated_disk_barrier_failures (+33/-40)
btrfs: Update out-of-date "skip parity stripe" comment (+1/-1)
btrfs: Add raid56 support for updating (+30/-39)

Qu Wenruo (1) commits (+35/-24):
btrfs: async_thread: Fix workqueue 'max_active' value when initializing

Tsutomu Itoh (1) commits (+3/-6):
Btrfs: cleanup: remove unnecessary check before btrfs_free_path is called

Total: (6) commits (+104/-118)

fs/btrfs/async-thread.h | 2 +-
fs/btrfs/dev-replace.c | 3 +-
fs/btrfs/disk-io.h | 1 +