Re: static key arrays?

From: Johannes Berg
Date: Fri Sep 11 2015 - 08:15:14 EST

On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 13:10 +0200, Peter Zijlstra wrote:

> struct static_key_false array[n] = { STATIC_KEY_FALSE_INIT, };
>
> or something like that.

Yeah, ok, this would be sufficient for me - no need to mix different
types. I don't think that initializer works, but I guess we can just
duplicate it in the code - unless we can rely on zero-initialization
being sufficient.

My mistake was assuming that the only API was the macros, but of if we
just use the new struct names (struct static_key_false) without the
macros then there isn't really an issue.

Thanks,
johannes