Its me Michela

From: Michela Peterson
Date: Thu Sep 10 2015 - 22:43:41 EST

--
Hello dear,

My name is Michela, i am 26yrs old, i'm a free minded,open hearted girl, i like to take life as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still believes in friendship, love, trust and signs, am very much single and ready to mingle. was browsing through your page, i like to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted,feel free to email me,i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email address, i look forward to hear from you soon.

Merhaba canÄm,

Äsmim i hala dostluk, sevgi, gÃven ve iÅaretler inanÄr birkaà biriyim, ben geldiÄince kolay hayat almak ister, ben ÃzgÃr bir fikirli, aÃÄk yÃrekli kÄzÄm, 26yrs yaÅlÄyÄm, Michela olduÄunu Ãok tek ve karÄÅtÄrmak iÃin hazÄrÄm. sayfanÄza Ãzerinden tarama oldu, ben size benim Ãzel bana bazÄ pics gÃnderebilirsiniz eÄer ben bunu takdir edecektir, ben bana e-posta Ãekinmeyin, hafife sen benim isteÄi almayacaÄÄz umuyoruz, sakÄncasÄ yoksa arkadaÅÄn olmak istiyorum E-posta adresi, sana yakÄnda duymak iÃin sabÄrsÄzlanÄyoruz.