Re: [GIT PULL REQUEST] watchdog - v4.3-rc1 merge window

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Sep 10 2015 - 02:38:11 EST

Hi Wim,

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:20:07 +0200 Wim Van Sebroeck <wim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Please pull from 'master' branch of
> > > git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog.git
> >
> > I have not been able to fetch from that tree for the past couple of
> > days. It connects and then hangs for some time and then I get:
> >
> > fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
> >
> > Sorry for not mentioning it earlier.
>
> The tree hasn't changed since 1.5 weeks, so on content level nothing has changed.

OK, I managed to refetch your tree (it was still very slow - you might
want to consider moving it to git.kernel.org). The patches appear
identical to what I last fetched (and what has been in linux-next since
Aug 31), but it has all been recommitted in the last day.

The end result and the base are exactly the same, so it should not be a
problem, I guess.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx