Request for submaintainer moderation: PFC pinctrl patches

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Tue Sep 08 2015 - 05:09:56 EST

Hi Renesas PFC folks,

I am faced with a patchs storm for PFC stuf from Geert, Kununori and
Sergei at the same time.

I need help to review, prioritize and handle this. Also I have zero Renesas
boards and no way to test if these collide at runtime, and for SH whether
they collide even at compiletime.

I want you to agree on one person to stack up and accumulate PFC patches
for both fixes and devel and send me a pull request.

Last time Laurent did this, I don not know if he's up for it again or
if you need
to appoint a new submaintainer.

Anyways: suggestions?

Yours,