Re: "scsi: convert host_busy to atomic_t" series causes regressions for some hardware configurations

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Mon Sep 07 2015 - 13:52:06 EST

Hi Sergio,

sorry for the delay. I'm fighting deadlines at the moment, so even if
this is my highest spare time priority right now I can't find enough
quiet time to dig into the problem. I'd suggest you resend a report
to linux-ide (with a Cc to linux-scsi) so that the people who know the
libata code can take look. I strongly suspect the root cause for it is
in libata anyway, which is a code base I need to get up to speed with
first.