Attention: Email ID Owner RE: 2000 - 2015 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN.

From: Mark Damion
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 05:50:57 EST

Attention: Email ID Owner RE: 2000 - 2015 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION
FROM THE IMF BENIN.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam
victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list.
This Western Union office has been fully mandated by the IMF to
transfer your compensation to you via Western Union Money Transfer.
However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western
Union Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of
$1.800.000 Million is completely transferred to you. We can not be
able to send the payment with your email address alone; thereby we
need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such
as;

Receiverâs name:................... (Your Full Name)
Address:......................
Country:..................&
Phone number:...................
Copy of your ID ..................
Sex ....................

Reply back to this E-mail: (markdamion46@xxxxxxxxx) with your full
information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF
within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this instruction was
given by general official of IMF Benin. We will start the transfer as
soon as we received your information.

Much Oblige,
Mr.Mark Damion
Director Western UnionÂ